The challenges included:
One of the esteemed consulting, services, solutions and sourcing organization was able to scale up big in no time with our Recruitment Process Outsourcing solutions.
Our client was faced with the challenge of strengthening the team for this startup to a substantial figure of 100 in 4 weeks. The other challenge was all these 80% of these had to be lateral resources with similar experience. Entire HR functions and leadership and infrastructure Management Services (IMS) team was also to be hired. Vendor Management The biggest challenge here was that getting resources on board with in month so that the orientation trainings can be conducted and the project can go live as per the client deadlines.
- This client need RPO solutions
- talent21 closed the leadership team for this client with in first few days. Including a centre head, business manager and IMS manager.
- An onsite coordinator was deployed.
- This onsite coordinator had great deal of experience in BPOs, which enabled quick screening of the candidates, who met the client expectations, with the support of the offsite team of 5.
- Vendor management was handled by the onsite coordinator.
- talent21 had set up the entire HR functions at the clients office for quicker closure of the offers.
- Identified the concentration of the lateral resources working in similar capacity.
- Various promotional events, including the weekday and weekend drives we conducted parallel to the conventional approach.
- For the first time ever introduced the referral program for the non-employees of the organization through our Refer a FriendTM where in the people who are not employees of this organization can still refer friends and avail the referral bonus.
There was an excellent turn out for the job positions, after the initial screen more than 80% of the candidates were selected, the Refer a FriendTM was a major success with more than 40% of the employees being hired on the referral of non-employees. By the end of the first week, the entire leadership team was on board and started actively taking part in the hiring process, by the end of 2nd week more than 40 offers were rolled out with joining dates ranging from immediate to 7 days.
By the end of the 3rd week more than 80% of the team was on board and started training on the project.
The remaining 20% were hired in the ongoing week completing the target of 100 with 5% bench.
One of the leading product based organization faced with the challenge of finding the replacement for Head of Dept who had left the organization without prior notice.
The head of IMS department had left the organization with out any kind of notice to the organization, leaving the entire department directionless and void of guidance.
When this organization approached us we know that this is critical position and would need at least 15 to 20 days for initial screening. However time was scarce to spare, we also knew that conventional sourcing will not help us with getting right candidate for this position.
So we decided to get unconventional and used our specialized service Refer a FriendTM , By this we did not look just for active job seekers we were also able to reach the passive job seekers, we spread the word with all our contacts who were hold similar positions in various organizations and explained about our Refer a FriendTM.
We were able to close the position in 5 days and the resource joined the organization in 10 days. This resource matched all the requirements and was able to take over all the responsibilities and the transition was seamless.