The role of the Digital Marketing Intern will be to support our digital marketing strategies by coordinating the external publication of content on behalf of our clients. No previous experience or understanding of digital marketing is necessary as training will be given, however excellent communication and organisational skills as well as a professional attitude are essential as the role will involve approaching businesses on behalf of our clients.
The role will involve:
- Compiling and maintaining a list of related websites (categorised by industry) to approach for content publication
- Initial and ongoing contact with website owners (via email/telephone)
- Requesting content internally according to the requirements of the website owner
- Writing articles on a wide variety of subjects (depending on the client)
- Ensuring best practice SEO is adhered to in the publication of content
- Opportunities to work on wider digital marketing tasks
Tasks will be allocated on an ad hoc basis by the digital marketing team, and the successful candidate will work with our content team to organise the production of the necessary content assets.
The internship will last three months – travel expenses and per diem lunch allowance will be paid.
If you are interested in this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.