- Board & Ceo Services|
- CFO & Functional Executives|
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)|
- Employment Branding|
talent21 is a team of highly experienced recruiters who will take the ownership of your requirements. Once they are immersed in your company’s philosophies, your recruiting goals become theirs. From, primary candidate contact all the way to negotiating with a new hire, our recruiters offer vital support to hiring managers and HR business partners. With our recruiters dealing with all the details, small or big, hiring managers have the time to focus on their business.
Our recruiters have the access to major resume databases, job portals and a powerful resume sourcing software to locate passive candidates. So you need not worry about getting the access to these resume databases, which lower your cost of hiring process. People 21 RPO will cost you a fraction of what is spent on internal recruitment.
The goal of RPO solution is to achieve improvement in four areas: quality, cost, service, and speed.
What can our Recruiter do for you?
Our Recruiter will work as a full time recruiter for your company (doing all the work that you would expect a recruiter to do)
Search: For resume to fill the existing vacancies
Source: Scan every resume carefully and pick the best suitable one that matches the existing requirement
Interview: Call the short listed candidates to find out their availability and discuss the vacancy position with them
Tech Check: Our recruiters have formal training in variety of technical skills and they can handle preliminary technical interview
Back Ground check: Execute Back Ground checks and talk to the references
Co-Ordinate: They will co-ordinate with the account manager
- No pay roll expense
- No need to pay for extra benefits
- No need of office space to accommodate the recruiter
- No phone bill (your monthly fees includes that)
- No commitments or long term contracts
- Risk free money back guarantee for first month
- Excellent opportunity to hire an assistant recruiter if you are deluged with work
- Our Recruiter do all the back end work ensures that you can concentrate more on your business-making new clients, getting more job orders and so on
- Resumes received will be scrutinized; (personal contact and information verification by the recruiter)
- Recruiters will source for all open positions
- We employ the recruiters with full benefits and compensation saving you the cost of another employee. Our recruiter becomes active member of your team!
- Allows your recruiting staff to focus on interviewing, qualifying and hiring the best talent, rather than time-consuming resume searching
- Provide hiring officials with technically matching candidates
- Save money by eliminating the need to evaluate and pay for costly resume databases
- Save even more money by reducing the need to hire, train, develop and maintain a highly skilled Internet Recruiting Staff
- Provide hiring officials with an alternative to posting or traditional advertising
- Low cost allows flexibility to spend dollars for additional, concurrent recruiting efforts
Below are the few responsibilities your off-site recruiter will fulfill for you:
- Below are the few responsibilities your off-site recruiter will fulfill for you:
- Coordinate the Job description and clarification on details needed
- Job Posting on major job sites
- Research to locate logical talent pool
- Check existing database for leads
- Source to narrow research results
- Qualify candidates by initial telephone interviews against the necessary job essentials and job requirements.
- Send resume and Pre-Qualification Form to your representative via email.
- Weekly status reports on number of candidates submitted and feedback/status.
- We have a big pool of experienced and highly trained recruiters. Depending upon the amount of work you have, you can choose to hire 1 or more recruiters.